Since my last update in July:
- I got my driver's licence in August!
- My A Level exams ended and I think I did pretty bad and the papers were pretty awful. I'm so scared that I won't get into any university this year.
- I continued watching One Piece from where I left off (cuz exams lol). It's when everyone started fighting, Luffy against Caesar, Law & Smoker against Vergo. So when I continued, I'm pretty lost about what happened to Franky.
- I should start reading Fairy Tail soon too.
- The first movie I watched at the cinemas alone is Frozen and the second movie was Catching Fire. I had horrible experiences while watching both because of INCONSIDERATE STUPID MOVIE GOERS.
- I started watching Dr. Who (2005) and is now currently in Season 4. YEAY!
- I kinda miss just sitting in class and listen to my teachers teach us new things because knowledge is great.
- I volunteered to be the teacher's assistant for pre-school kids and I think I'm kinda scared I'd be bad at it and sort of regretting that I applied.
- I am going to this pseudo-prom made for my batch cuz we've all graduated and thinks everyone should have proper closure (party). It's not really my scene that's why I missed my prom after I finished olevels but urgh irdk. I just decided to go and also got really excited when I found the perfect dress.
- Fell in love and fallen out of love because of heartbreak.
- Accidentally watched GENERATIONS' Hot Shot (the short version) when I saw it on arama and find Katayose Ryota to be incredibly handsome and suddenly became a fan.
- Saw the video of Burning Up where Sandaime and Generations collaborated and OMG I LOVE GUN-CHAN.
I'm a mess ;~;